Forgot your password?
Removed characters still count towards the total number of signups for an event

Removed characters still count towards the total number of signups for an event
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hello,

on our website we are scheduling our raids for the next month or so, so people could easily use the mass signup. However, it seems that when a member leaves the guild, and I remove the character from their accounts (not deleting the account, just deleting characters), all signups of that character are still there somehow.

The names don't show up anymore on the signup page, but the number of signups that's on the signup page does still count them.

I've added a screenshot of one of our events, where you can see it says "Awaiting approval: 12", but if you count the names, there are only 11 names that signed up. Here the removed character was also signed up for this event. After approving all signups, it would still say there is 1 awaiting approval, which is the removed character.

So my question is, how do I fix the number behind "Awaiting approval" after I removed a character that was signed up for upcoming events, and how can I properly remove characters without having to change their signups for every single event on our calendar? Is there an option in the admin menu that I missed perhaps?

One more note, I do really want to remove the characters, rather than disabling them or anything.

Regards,
Dukun

ps: apologies if this is the wrong section, or that this question has been asked before. I couldn't find it by searching the forums.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into this issue for you.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks! Hope to hear something soon
It seems there's been a fix for this, since the number on the signup page seems to show the right number again. So thanks for that. What I do notice though, is that the mouseover popup on the calendar does still show the wrong number. If you could look into that aswell, that would be great!

Thanks,
Dukun
Thanks for the heads up. I did stealth fix the first issue without saying anything.

I'll check out the hover-over too.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I'll check out the hover-over too.

Hey, I had a question about this. I figured I'd just reply here instead of making a new thread.

The hover over on my guild's site (medivh-imperium.com) shows the original number of approved signups, but after having to remove characters, the hover doesn't adjust to the new number.

So I was wondering if you were able to find a solution to the hover over.

In short: The actual event details for the characters is correct, but the hover over is incorrect

[Back to Index]