Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Support
Section of the Site Characters/Roster
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
I've been using the import roster from armory option to keep our roster up to date but when I tried it yesterday it seems to not be finding our guild as it's suggesting to remove all the characters already on the roster and not add or update any. (iws.dkpsystem.com)
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
WNF.dkpsystem.com is having the same issue. Only show the existing members on the site with no add/update from the armory.

I was going to submit my own ticket but figured you will get an answer same time I would.
Things must have changed in the armory again

I'll have a look.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by WoWNoFear
WNF.dkpsystem.com is having the same issue. Only show the existing members on the site with no add/update from the armory.

I was going to submit my own ticket but figured you will get an answer same time I would.

Just noticing above the character profile's after using DKPProfiler app.

Unknown column 'tabheader' in 'field list'

**** Side Note - GRSS on the curse client worked better than the download app... (fail on my part for not finding basic install notes on the GRSS app.
Alrighty. Blizzard changed the formatting ever so slightly but it was enough to break the regex used to read the page. It's fixed.

--
@WowNoFear: That must be a remnant of the restoration process for you. I'll get that fixed for you.

--
Quote by Chops
@WowNoFear: That must be a remnant of the restoration process for you. I'll get that fixed for you.

Alrighty, should be fixed.

--

[Back to Index]