Password:

Forgot your password?
Roster suggestion

Roster suggestion
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Would be nice to show the last logged on information on the Roster page...so that via the web site I can compare last raid attended vs last logged on and figure out who is either not raiding or not playing.
I've got an idea of something to this effect in the plans, but not exactly this. It's more of a "web activity factor" to determine how regularly an individuals hits the website.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Let me reclarify what I was referring to...
In the game, when you look at guild tab, you can view all characters in the guild and you see a column that shows last online.

It would be nice if that data was collected when getting the guild roster then put on the web site.

Here's why: If I used to have someone who raided frequently, then I noticed that they hadn't been attending for 2-3 weeks..I could go to that data and see if they've even been playing. If they have, I could send an email to them inviting them to join us again. If they haven't ...then I'd just assume they're taking a break from the game and won't bother them.

By adding this 1 column to the roster screen I could make all of these assessments on the website instead of alt-tabbing back to the game.
Ooooooohh. I thought you meant "Last Online on the Website." Yeah, good call on that.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]