Password:

Forgot your password?
Per raid lists and expanded front page

Per raid lists and expanded front page
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Advanced Layout]
Secondary: None

Was wondering if I could get two things to happen. The first is a way to show a list of dps specifically for one of the event sign-ups. This way instead of going through the long list to find people we can look on that list.

Secondly, more important if the first is not possible, is there a way to expand the current dkp listing on the front page? Right now I believe it is set to something like 40. Is there a way to expand it to around 100?
Quote by Taelon
Was wondering if I could get two things to happen. The first is a way to show a list of dps specifically for one of the event sign-ups. This way instead of going through the long list to find people we can look on that list.

What's your website so i can have a gander? Do you mean you want to add DPS tracking to your raids, or you just want a better way to highlight the DPS for a raid after you've used a DPS aggregator service already?

Secondly, more important if the first is not possible, is there a way to expand the current dkp listing on the front page? Right now I believe it is set to something like 40. Is there a way to expand it to around 100?

Right now the max is set to 40 just to not take up the whole new page. But you want to show 100 players on the DKP summary on the news page? Does that seem a bit excessive?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
http://aod.dkpsystem.com/news.php

What I was actually looking for was something like when an event on the calendar was selected after raid began/locks to show the dps of individuals in said raid. Just to make it easier for raid leaders to find individuals to see who have the highest dkp (We use suicide kings) for loot purposes. I must admit though I am not the most technologically inclined (anymore).

And as far as the 100 list it was an alternative solution because we have 200+ toons on the site and having a list of 100 would make it a little easier to find people without going through the full roster since, if you follow how ToR does loot now, all tier pieces are tokens for all classes instead of just 1. Means a raid of 16 would have to search out all 16 people to see who gets first pick.

Nevermind. Today I was just told that we are dropping all DKP usage from the guild. Still using the site for the calender though, but otherwise the question is now moot.
I see the source of some of my confusion here, it looks like you're using DPS and DKP interchangeably in your posts.

What you've described makes sense. And even though you're dropping your DKP support, I'll give you an answer that should help.

On the DKP current standings page, there is a "Select by Name" link at the top. That link allows you to provide a list of player names separated by commas and the list will then only show those players. So you'd just have to enter the names of the players at the beginning of the raid, and then periodically refresh as players receive loot.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]