Password:

Forgot your password?
Question

Question
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Maybe it's somewhere on the site and I just haven't found it, but is there any way to have a list of people that signed up and weren't in the raid, like it compares signups vs first snapshot of the raid (say.... ontime / first boss kill).

If not that's cool, I've been doing it manually, just wanted to know if it was hiding somewhere / may eventually exist =)

Thanks in advance Chops

-Kovacs

--
Maybe it's somewhere on the site and I just haven't found it, but is there any way to have a list of people that signed up and weren't in the raid, like it compares signups vs first snapshot of the raid (say.... ontime / first boss kill).

If not that's cool, I've been doing it manually, just wanted to know if it was hiding somewhere / may eventually exist =)

Thanks in advance Chops

-Kovacs

If I understand what you asking for go to the calendar for the event after you upload your GRSS file. If you associate everything in your calendar correctly it will show you No Shows as well as attendance for all past raids.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

Thanks in advance Chops

-Kovacs

If I understand what you asking for go to the calendar for the event after you upload your GRSS file. If you associate everything in your calendar correctly it will show you No Shows as well as attendance for all past raids.

awesome, ty

--

awesome, ty

To quickly do it, consider using the "Raid-Event Associator." This will attempt to "Guess" which raids particular events are associated with, so to save you a ton of work.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]