Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
2 ?'s how to increase size of letters and...

2 ?'s how to increase size of letters and...
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Is there a way to make letters larger in size besides useing [b]?

Also im using premade web colors which is fine for me...but i would like to change the text color when making a post or replying to one to white...without having to to this everytime text..it automatcily is seen in blue...that is to dark for a black backgroud.

I went into the advanced thingie but i have no clue what one it is or what its called to change the color for that..or can you do it at all?

Thanks for your help and advise.

--
Contents:
Quote by Nesutisa
Is there a way to make letters larger in size besides useing [b]?

Also im using premade web colors which is fine for me...but i would like to change the text color when making a post or replying to one to white...without having to to this everytime text..it automatcily is seen in blue...that is to dark for a black backgroud.

I went into the advanced thingie but i have no clue what one it is or what its called to change the color for that..or can you do it at all?

Thanks for your help and advise.

Font tags and style tags will let you define the size and font type. Also in the CSS Style sheet you'll find definitions for the classes that are general to the page if you want to increase those fonts or change them in any other way.

Err ah unless your talking about forums and then know I'm not sure if you can manipulate the font at all. I know in the context of forums its been asked for. You can us the [title][/title] and [subtitle][/subtitle] bbc tags which will increase the font size

title

subtitle

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]