Password:

Forgot your password?
Deleting Threads

Deleting Threads
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Can't seem to delete threads, mind deleting all the threads up at my site Chops?
If you delete all the posts in a thread, the thread will dissappear (I need to add a "destroy this thread" option, however).

I'll go ahead and delete all the threads for you.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Hey Chops, Can you please Delete the "get job" thread on my site, I cant seem to take it off.

Thanks so much
Due to a security setting (nothing you could change) when an account is deleted, you were previously unable to delete threads from deleted accounts. That's been fixed, so you'll be able to delete it now.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
I still have empty posts from <deleted> on my forums that I can't get rid of =(

Due to a security setting (nothing you could change) when an account is deleted, you were previously unable to delete threads from deleted accounts. That's been fixed, so you'll be able to delete it now.

----
All set for you Celestine. I've also moved your domain to codexarcana.dkpsystem.com for you.

----

--

[Back to Index]