Password:

Forgot your password?
credit crap?

credit crap?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

is it possiable to regain my old website back but i have a different credit card running it for me?
You were Azshara VC, right?

Unfortunately, the data structure of your site is going to be WAY out of date, and that will result in all sorts of errors. So I can't recover your old database, I'm afraid. You are still free to sign up again. If I remember correctly, your site was still in some pretty early stages.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
You were Azshara VC, right?

Unfortunately, the data structure of your site is going to be WAY out of date, and that will result in all sorts of errors. So I can't recover your old database, I'm afraid. You are still free to sign up again. If I remember correctly, your site was still in some pretty early stages.

]no im talking about Outland War riders.
Oh, I see. I looked outland war riders up, and that data is also too old to recover.

You're still free to sign up again, but as for data recovery, I'm afraid that's not going to be possible.

--
ah guess like a month is to old gosh makes me mad >_>
Sorry man. The data changes pretty regularly. There was a major update in January that REALLY overhauled everything. If the data was only archived, then the updates weren't being applied.

--

[Back to Index]