Forgot your password?
DKPProfiler Mod Uploader

DKPProfiler Mod Uploader
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>>
Will people be able to see the bank if I'm not logged in?

This profiler will only grab data from WoW accounts that you log in to. It does nothing to harvest data from other players.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Im getting the following errors.

"Error in the Update Timer: ActiveX component can't create object while on file: ''"

and

"Run time error 429. Active x Component cant create object"

Been messing with it for an hour or so, and have done everything listed throughout the previous posts.

However it does seem to have updated my char to the site? lol Is this something on my end?

EDIT- just tested, it only uploads some of my chars. Then continues to givethe above error
Hello, and thank you so much for all the work you do.

Each night when I logout, I upload the roster. When I went to do this last night, all of the Races were blank. I canceled the upload and went to sleep. I logged back into WoW this morning before work, closed WoW and tried to upload the roster again. The races were again blank.
I have manually gone through the roster and corrected this but I'm not sure why the race didn't come through automatically.

Any ideas?

--
-Michellism
(You break it, you tank it)
Try doing the "Armory Importer" to get the races set. I'll figure out why it was resetting the races on you (The Roster Uploader shouldn't do that, but it also is incapable of importing the races - instead it just tries to check the race and see what it was)

--
Quote by Chops
Try doing the "Armory Importer" to get the races set. I'll figure out why it was resetting the races on you (The Roster Uploader shouldn't do that, but it also is incapable of importing the races - instead it just tries to check the race and see what it was)

Thanks for the super fast response. I was going to try the Armory import thing, but I've noticed that the Armory isn't always accurate yet. But as long as it doesnt go nutso I guess I'll try it.
Thanks!

--
-Michellism
(You break it, you tank it)
hi. this has stopped working for me as well. it was working fine but suddenly, i think yesterday, it just stopped working.

it still says everything it's supposed to.

3/29/2007 11:15:03 AM: Profile for THEORIST\Archimonde\Prat changed and was uploaded
3/29/2007 11:14:56 AM: Profile for THEORIST\Archimonde\Anais changed and was uploaded
3/29/2007 11:14:50 AM: Profile for THEORIST\Archimonde\Ambi changed and was uploaded
3/29/2007 11:14:44 AM: Profile for PIXELCHILD\Archimonde\Pbweapons changed and was uploaded
3/29/2007 11:14:39 AM: Profile for PIXELCHILD\Archimonde\Pbplans changed and was uploaded
3/29/2007 11:14:33 AM: Profile for PIXELCHILD\Archimonde\Pbmisc changed and was uploaded
3/29/2007 11:14:27 AM: Profile for PIXELCHILD\Archimonde\Pbmining changed and was uploaded
3/29/2007 11:14:22 AM: Profile for PIXELCHILD\Archimonde\Pbherbs changed and was uploaded
3/29/2007 11:14:16 AM: Profile for PIXELCHILD\Archimonde\Pbgems changed and was uploaded
3/29/2007 11:14:09 AM: Profile for PIXELCHILD\Archimonde\Pbconsume changed and was uploaded
3/29/2007 11:14:03 AM: Profile for PIXELCHILD\Archimonde\Pbcloth changed and was uploaded
3/29/2007 11:13:58 AM: Profile for PIXELCHILD\Archimonde\Pbarmor changed and was uploaded
3/29/2007 11:13:52 AM: Successfully logged in
do you have any idea of what the problem may be? it seems to be running but it just doesn't reflect on the guildbank site. i really want this to work! please

btw, if this helps...

when i go to search for the guildbank.ula thingie, it is NOT there in the saved variables folder.
Try this, just to be sure.

Type /gbk in-game, then log and see what happens.

--
Quote by Chops
Try this, just to be sure.

Type /gbk in-game, then log and see what happens.

.... i'm an idiot.

i didn't even have the add-on enabled. i disabled all add-ons for the bank characters but forgot to re-enable bank. thanks.
For those getting this error, has your firewall finished loading (or more important, have you granted access for Guildbank through your firewall)?

Sometimes when my computer boots up I see this error and I notice my firewall hasn't finished loading, thus nothing can access the internet yet. After hitting ok on the error, the Guildbank window appears and I reselect my characters for upload, then hit ok and everything works fine (since the firewall has finished loading by the time I do these steps). I never have to modify the URL or do anything else.

Chops, is there a way to make this program wait a little longer before accessing the internet during computer bootup, so that my firewall software can finish loading first?

Quote by Chops
I'm not sure what causes that "Invalid URL" error, but I've seen it before on someone else's computer. Try downloading and installing the Microsoft Core XML from here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=993c0bcf-3bcf-4009-be21-27e85e1857b1&displaylang=en

Same for you Slice, try downloading and installing this program.
Quote by curious
For those getting this error, has your firewall finished loading (or more important, have you granted access for Guildbank through your firewall)?

Quote by Chops
I'm not sure what causes that "Invalid URL" error, but I've seen it before on someone else's computer. Try downloading and installing the Microsoft Core XML from here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=993c0bcf-3bcf-4009-be21-27e85e1857b1&displaylang=en

All firewall privileges have been appropriately set. URL has been typed with 100% accuracy, still the Invalid URL error continues.

Interesting to note is that when I looked at downloading the Microsoft Core XML, I received a message that the version on my machine was a later version than what I was attempting to install and the installation was then aborted. Could this be the source of the problem (although I am really not sure how this would prompt an invalid URL message)?
I honestly don't know....I'll get a version up here for you that DOESN'T have a nice "Invalid URL" Message and maybe we can actually see what the actual problem is.

--
Quote by Chops
I honestly don't know....I'll get a version up here for you that DOESN'T have a nice "Invalid URL" Message and maybe we can actually see what the actual problem is.

I've found that I get that error message whenever the URL doesn't contain "dkpsystem.com", so you need to use the base site name even if you've got a DNS redirect.
I've found that I get that error message whenever the URL doesn't contain "dkpsystem.com", so you need to use the base site name even if you've got a DNS redirect.

If you're only doing a Redirect, then no, it won't work.

But if you're doing the proper configuration of your A Records, then it works just fine.

--
I have the same problem here as well..

The exe updater indicates that upload was successful, but nothing appears on the website..

I have found the file manaully under the character username saved variable and tried up loading that manually which also failed to work..

Tried disabling mods with exception of guildbank and grss without success.

Would you mind attaching your GuildBank.lua file (the one you were uploading) so I can see the contents:

This can be found: WoW\WTF\Account\AccountName\RealmName\CharName\SavedVariables\GuildBank.lua

--
Quote by Chops
Would you mind attaching your GuildBank.lua file (the one you were uploading) so I can see the contents:

This can be found: WoW\WTF\Account\AccountName\RealmName\CharName\SavedVariables\GuildBank.lua

Attached...
Quote by aneurism
Quote by Chops

Attached...

The guildbank program seems to have updated to a newer version and seems to be working now.
Simple question really...if your character has a Spanish Accent in it, ie í, will the Guild Bank uploader read this? I have successfully imported my other chars and cant upload the lua file for said char. Just curious if this could be the reasoning behind my failure to get this to work.
I've got a guild mate who is using Sophos anti-virus (wtf? never heard of it) and it's reporting GuildBankUploader.exe contains a keylogger.

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>>
[Back to Index]