Password:

Forgot your password?
Bank Mod

Bank Mod
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Having a problem with the new bank mod. After I installed, I get an error that says this: "run-time error '76': path not found" All I see in the characters and data box is: "sidewinder1\savedvariables"
I dont see any of my charactors.

Thanks
So does the program load for you? Does this "path not found" error pop up regularly for you, or was it just a one-time thing?

Try loading WoW now, going to your characters, and log off. The "sidewinder1\savedvariables" is most likely a remnant from the old guildbank mod, which is to be expected.

If you want you can delete the old guildbank.lua data file from the WTF/Accounts/Account/SavedVariables folder.

Edit: I like the new look of your site! (not sure how new it is, but it's new to me)

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Got it working this morning. The problem was the lack of sleep on my part. Thanks, The site gets a little better as we go.

Thanks
May I ask what the problem was so that I can refer others to this solution if they encounter it?

--
After the install. I simply logged on/off each Toon and everything has been fine since. Last night the log on WOW part just didn't make sense *LOL

RJ
Last night the log on WOW part just didn't make sense *LOL

hehe...nice!

--

[Back to Index]