Password:

Forgot your password?
Forum access

Forum access
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I know this has probably been asked before but there were so many forum threads. When I imported the guild roster it preset all the ranks we use in game. Now from what I can tell I have to grant access "aka member or officer" to allow them to post.

Do I have to change each members rank manually or is there a way to specify that "Shogun" in our guild is = to an officer.

Thank you again!
Your first step, is to head to Admin > Ranks, and make suer that your ranks are set up with the proper names and in the right order (the order is especially important).

Then head to Admin > Feature Access, to determine which ranks have access to which features.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Your first step, is to head to Admin > Ranks, and make suer that your ranks are set up with the proper names and in the right order (the order is especially important).

Then head to Admin > Feature Access, to determine which ranks have access to which features.

Okay I got myself access. I see in the feature access for forum administration, but I don't see a setting for a general forum access.

Which one is that? In addition - the officer posts, how do you control who reads those?

Thank you.
Quote by Rangerdeputy
Quote by Chops

Okay I got myself access. I see in the feature access for forum administration, but I don't see a setting for a general forum access.

Which one is that?

Thank you.

Forum access is controled by the Thread Tags. Admin > General Settings > Thread Tags

You set permissions on each tag as to who can view, who can post, and who can moderate by rank.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]