Password:

Forgot your password?
Thread post border overlap

Thread post border overlap
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Here is my "wtf did I do now" of the day! Kinda like soup de jour...only different.

I somehow got the thread post borders to overlap with the stuff above and below. (I am probably in a little over my head, but I'm having a blast.) I would have thought it would be somewhere in my .css file but I'm having trouble locating it. Any help would be appreciated. Thx

On an unrelated issue, I have guild mate thateach time he makes a post his browser locks up. Is there a setting he needs to changeto keep that from happening...didn't know if maybe this has happened before. Thx again

--
Quote by mblue2
Here is my "wtf did I do now" of the day! Kinda like soup de jour...only different.

I somehow got the thread post borders to overlap with the stuff above and below. (I am probably in a little over my head, but I'm having a blast.) I would have thought it would be somewhere in my .css file but I'm having trouble locating it. Any help would be appreciated. Thx

On an unrelated issue, I have guild mate thateach time he makes a post his browser locks up. Is there a setting he needs to changeto keep that from happening...didn't know if maybe this has happened before. Thx again

Hmmm... if you're talking about the Posted Date and Time boxes, Link box, and Reply link box at the bottom... that's desireable, and actually the way Chops created the layout.

The problem is you made the Background transparent for those boxes, and so you can see through them. In your CSS file there is a class calles .PostInfo. Find it and give it a value:

background-color: #000000;

Where #000000 = the color you really want (if you leave it as 000000 = black)

[Back to Index]