Password:

Forgot your password?
Lord of the Rings?

Lord of the Rings?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Plans to make LOTR in to the dkpsystems.com ?
Indeed, I need to get on that.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Indeed, I need to get on that.

FAST!"!!!!
I am currently using dkpsystems for the LOTRO Kinship I am part of and it works well. Of course, the item link function is not available which I will be using when it's ready. But everything is sweet.

I used dkpsystem for a while for a WoW guild and loved the functionality. Hence, I came back to it.
Quote by rikward
I am currently using dkpsystems for the LOTRO Kinship I am part of and it works well. Of course, the item link function is not available which I will be using when it's ready. But everything is sweet.

I used dkpsystem for a while for a WoW guild and loved the functionality. Hence, I came back to it.

My guild just moved from WoW to LOTRO. Is there a way to change over the site to match? I know at creation it asks which MMO you are playing, but once you pick it are you stuck?
Quote by Korupt
Quote by rikward

My guild just moved from WoW to LOTRO. Is there a way to change over the site to match? I know at creation it asks which MMO you are playing, but once you pick it are you stuck?

I'm pretty sure Chops can do this for you. It would have to wait till he finishes the implementation of LOTR though.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

I'm pretty sure Chops can do this for you. It would have to wait till he finishes the implementation of LOTR though.

The LOTR implementation has been done since it was released.

--
Other than doing a site reset, is there another way to show LOTR servers, and not WoW servers? Everything else I changed over by editing. Only thing I cant seem to edit is which server. This is not all that important really.
I switched your site over to lotro. Sorry about the delay there. You will now be able to type in the name of your LOTRO server in the "Change Realm/Server"

--
Quote by Chops
I switched your site over to lotro. Sorry about the delay there. You will now be able to type in the name of your LOTRO server in the "Change Realm/Server"

Could you hook me up with a conversion too please I would be very greatful!
Done

--
Well I did a completly new site... and it's gorgeous. Now the calendar issue is sorted, we finally have people getting involved too
Thanks Much Chops

[Back to Index]