Password:

Forgot your password?
How do I get the 'Classes' catergory?

How do I get the 'Classes' catergory?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I was looking at your article regarding thread tags and I do not have the 'Classes' category I can mouse over. How do I create that category? Sorry if it is obvious and I could not find any threads on the support page that talked about this if there was one made already.
Quote by Nenuial
I was looking at your article regarding thread tags and I do not have the 'Classes' category I can mouse over. How do I create that category? Sorry if it is obvious and I could not find any threads on the support page that talked about this if there was one made already.

It actually is created when you create the tag.
Admin > General Settings > Thread Tags

So all you need to do is create a Tag for each class and make sure that in the Thread Tag Category field you give them all the same name.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
Quote by Nenuial

It actually is created when you create the tag.
Admin > General Settings > Thread Tags

So all you need to do is create a Tag for each class and make sure that in the Thread Tag Category field you give them all the same name.

Thank you so much!!

[Back to Index]