Password:

Forgot your password?
PvP Stuff - Need some preformatted please

PvP Stuff - Need some preformatted please
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

I love what you have Chops but I'd really like to see some PvP stuff, not just the PvE. My guild is PvP with a weekly Kara run & we were PvP way before the expansion. Example we don't really make use of the raid progress but Arena standings or something would be cool. IDK just a thought for us PvP'rs.
I've definitely got some plans for pvp stuff for the menus, like you mentioned, for Arena stuff.

The new version of GuildBank as well tracks more pvp stuff like Arena ratings, arena points, and honor points.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Noice! (that is not a misspell, thats how tooj says it)

I hope there is going to be something like you u have for DKP standings or w/e. And say yay! for me, getting my arena legs today...now all that has to happen is that Blizz puts out the big content patch thats upcoming, it has my head & shoulders that are presently missing from the Arena vendor.
I hope there is going to be something like you u have for DKP standings or w/e. And say yay! for me, getting my arena legs today...now all that has to happen is that Blizz puts out the big content patch thats upcoming, it has my head & shoulders that are presently missing from the Arena vendor.

I find myself hesitatnt to spend any Arena points right now simply on the basis that the Arena Season 2 gear is possibly (likely?) coming out in the next month or so. I'd then only spend when the following week would most definitely push me over the 5000 Arena point cap.

It's a shame too, cuz I'll have enough for my precious Gladiator's SpellbladeRefresh This Item after the maintenance today, and now I'll be holding off until there's more information.

--
Definately check out http://mmo-champion.com They have all the information from the Test Realm, including the new arena gear.

--
Eleipher, The Warlock Extraordinaire
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
Quote by carlpalmer
Definately check out http://mmo-champion.com They have all the information from the Test Realm, including the new arena gear.

They only have the set bonuses for the new Arena stuff as far as I can see (and really, as far as I can see anyone has)

--
Basically i look it at is survival. I needed the resil to survive Arena. I won't ever buy the Helm, I have the Battlecast HoodRefresh This Item & it's better for my current set up, especially since the 5th piece won't provide any further bonus set up. So for armor I'm stopping at shoulders.

Weap, well idk. Currently i have the purty Gavel of Unearthed SecretsRefresh This Item and a decent offhand. After looking at the Arena rewards I don't like the offhad it has, so I would go for the Staff rather than the 1h & offhand set up I have now. I'll probably get the wand for the xtra stats & farming(nice dmg on the wand for farming).

BTW, it hurt to delete my HWL set i had in the bank. All that work

[Back to Index]