Password:

Forgot your password?
Spectacular!

Spectacular!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I recently started a Kinship in LOTRO and found this site accidentally while searching for a guild management/website tool. What a lucky find! This is spectacular. Thank you very much for the offering. I agree, I doubt that you'll get any cancellations in the 30 day window!

From an administrative standpoint, everything is humming along just fine and I've gotten scads of info from the forums in the event of any difficulty. However, cosmetically, my site absolutely blows. Sadly, this is an area of expertise I simply do not have. Are there resources and tips available somewhere to help dress up my site with splash screens and graphics? Or, better yet, are there talented individuals out there who would help develop the visual side of my Kinship website? I don't want to spend a ton of dough on it, but a few flourishes to make it more visually appealing would be great!

I've done my best at Elevensies.dkpsystem.com, but it's just an embarassment compared to just about anything else here, especially the Featured Guild Sites, like Horizon and Renewal. Gorgeous.

Best,

-Nik
Chops is adding a <Advanced Layout Wiki-Guide Thinger > so stand by for guidance on that, this is what i am challenged with as well.

--
Quote by Shams
Chops is adding a <Advanced Layout Wiki-Guide Thinger > so stand by for guidance on that, this is what i am challenged with as well.

Nice. Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for it. Your site looks pretty good actually...you've got a nice looking splash screen.

-Nik

[Back to Index]