Password:

Forgot your password?
Making dkp work with a time system?

Making dkp work with a time system?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

My guild uses the basic point per boss system for karazhan, but we use a dkp/hour system for all of our 25 mans. I may just be a noob, but is there anyway for it to configure the time the raid starts and ends and translating that into points?
Quote by airik100
My guild uses the basic point per boss system for karazhan, but we use a dkp/hour system for all of our 25 mans. I may just be a noob, but is there anyway for it to configure the time the raid starts and ends and translating that into points?

Not that I know of but it shouldn't be hard. Instead of using the Boss Auto Shots from GRSS you want to do a Manual Snap shot and call it Start and when you finish call it End or something. This might also be beneficial if you have people coming and going halfway through the raid so you can take a snap shot when they leave. At each Ending or Incremental Snapshot you can just award points from the last snap to the current one based how much time has lapsed between snapshots. Chops has the system setup now to import based on the order chronologically so it will help a lot when doing this. It also shows the time of the snapshot for each one imported. Using Boss Auto Shots might work just as a means to break up the raid into smaller awards.

Just a thought.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Awesome, i'll try that out next reset.

[Back to Index]