Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
Not even sure what to tittle this question.(help)

Not even sure what to tittle this question.(help)
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Advanced Layout]
Secondary: None

I have a question, is it possible to have the News posts scroll down the page when a person scrolls down the page? I would like to have the top or latest News Post always Stay in the middle of the screen when a person scrolls down the page to look at the gadgets the news posts are still in view. Best way I could explain it, hope you know what Im asking.
Thanks,
Knubs
Quote by knubs
I have a question, is it possible to have the News posts scroll down the page when a person scrolls down the page? I would like to have the top or latest News Post always Stay in the middle of the screen when a person scrolls down the page to look at the gadgets the news posts are still in view. Best way I could explain it, hope you know what Im asking.
Thanks,
Knubs

In theory, you can... it's not TOO hard to accomplish. But I'm curious WHY? Well, let me rephrase: I understand what you desire, but as soon as you get more and more news posts, you'd then be unable to view the list of posts because everytime you scrolled downward, the top post would go with you. Thus, you'd never be able to see the bottom news posts. That's not a desirable effect, I don't think.

That all said... yes, it is possible.
Quote by Noblekain
Quote by knubs
Thanks,
Knubs

In theory, you can... it's not TOO hard to accomplish. But I'm curious WHY? Well, let me rephrase: I understand what you desire, but as soon as you get more and more news posts, you'd then be unable to view the list of posts because everytime you scrolled downward, the top post would go with you. Thus, you'd never be able to see the bottom news posts. That's not a desirable effect, I don't think.

That all said... yes, it is possible.

We want to limit news posts to just a couple for the time being.
One thing to remember is that the news post limits itself automatically to 5 posts, unless you click the "view all news posts" link.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]