Forgot your password?
30-Day Raid Attendence %

30-Day Raid Attendence %
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2
That would be awesome if we could get this field in game too with the mod. We are trying to implement something so that gear goes to those who raid more often etc... Right now we ahve to alt-tab, see percentage, make a manual calculation, etc...

We ran into a issue recently where someone who's raided twice in the past 3 months but never spends DKP managed to have more than a regular raider and got a good healing mace from Kaz in MH. Needless to say some ppl were upset by this.
We ran into a issue recently where someone who's raided twice in the past 3 months but never spends DKP managed to have more than a regular raider and got a good healing mace from Kaz in MH. Needless to say some ppl were upset by this.

Many can link to that I believe - a hint to prevent this is to use dkp decay, so if you don't do that allready I suggest you take a look into that
Quote by Misen

Many can link to that I believe - a hint to prevent this is to use dkp decay, so if you don't do that allready I suggest you take a look into that

Yeah I suggested decay a long time ago but the GM and other officers didn't like the idea, so now they want some variation of 30 day attendance % times DKP. Damn kids.

<<< 1 2
[Back to Index]