Password:

Forgot your password?
Event / Calendar Stuff

Event / Calendar Stuff
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I looked through the FAQ, and couldn't find information on this, so apologies if it's there and I didn't see it.

I'd like to allow users to add Calendar Events. I can't find where / if there are settings to control adding and removing events (much like adding / editing guides and news articles). Does this exist somewhere?

Thanks much!

D
Quote by Derelict
I looked through the FAQ, and couldn't find information on this, so apologies if it's there and I didn't see it.

I'd like to allow users to add Calendar Events. I can't find where / if there are settings to control adding and removing events (much like adding / editing guides and news articles). Does this exist somewhere?

Thanks much!

D

Admin > Feature Access
You need to give them menuadmin and schedule.
Menu admin to see the Admin link and the Event Scheudling options.
Schedule to be able to schedule events.

I believe a while back that Chops made is so that members could not edit event posted by others unless they were admin level.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Excellent, thanks much!
We just tested the folks being unable to edit each others' events rule. It was not implemented, or is not working. Anyone can currently edit anyone else's events, even when non-admin.

Doh

D
Quote by Derelict
We just tested the folks being unable to edit each others' events rule. It was not implemented, or is not working. Anyone can currently edit anyone else's events, even when non-admin.

Doh

D
I haven't gotten to that yet, but it's high priority.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Excellent, thanks!

We'll just be diligent and make sure nobody's borking other folks' events. Our membership is pretty stable ... I worry more about unintentional errors / side-effects than anything malicious.

D
when i add a run to the calander it shows on the wrong day

i want to post a run for sunday 8:00 but it shows on monday 4:00 anyonw know why??
This is almost certainly due to your personal time zone and your guild's time zone.

Head to Admin > Timezone and make sure that's correct, then head to "Edit Account" (in the "Logged In" box) and make sure that's proper.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]