Password:

Forgot your password?
Forums

Forums
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I have a problem with our forum. I was a normal member, and then I was made an officer, but I can not see any officer posts. I can not post an officer thread either. I have looked over my rank (set as officer), the tag rules (officers can see officer posts), and tried logging out and back in again. I am stumped. Any thoughts?

----
Eleipher, The Warlock Extraordinaire
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

--
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
Weird. What's your account name on your website, so I can check some of this out?

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
So does http://tnb.dkpsystem.com/viewthread.php?threadid=80 redirect you back to the forum index?

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
I am Eleipher on our site, and no, it takes me to the news page.

----
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

--
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
I am Eleipher on our site, and no, it takes me to the news page.

----
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

I should really learn to read .sigs and I wouldn't have to ask such obvious questions. hehe.

----

--
Bingo! Nailed it.

Apparently, your Character was given the rank Officer, but not your account.

Go ahead and relog.

----

--
How do I give the account that status?

Was it an error or did I not do something I needed to?

Thanks for fixing it so soon.

----
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

--
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
The character was given the permissions by going to "Characters and Roster" and editing it there. But the Character is not the Account. The only way to give the account proper access is to go to "Accounts" and select the account you wish to promote.

However, even if you had access to it, you can never promote someone up to your rank, you can only promote someone to one level below your rank.

----

--

[Back to Index]