Password:

Forgot your password?
New Advanced Layout

New Advanced Layout
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I love the options you guys have given to those of us w/out the time to play with code!

I would love to use the new advanced layout option if I could, but alas I don’t have the time or extensive HTML knowledge to really do what I want. As a solution you have brought us these templates! Fantastic!!

Ok, so on to my question. In the template “example” picture it shows that we can use the same one DKPsystem does. However, in the “example” picture it shows that there are two menu columns on the left and right. I tried to swap to this template and it put both columns on the left side! Was this intention and the “example” graphic is incorrect? Or could this be something I need to know how to change?

Any help I can get would be appreciated. Also if there are any bored programmers out there that would be interested in helping do a custom site through DKPsystem with me I won’t turn away the help!

-- Melynda
GM
We Band of Brothers
http://wbobguild.com

--
I was told I could spec Ret between 10 and 11 a.m. and do damage at a reasonable level...
Whether or not it shows the "right bar" on the right or left is dependent on your resolution. Due to the fact that the bars are rather wide, they take up a lot of valuable real estate on the screen.

If you jack your resolution up to 1280 wide, it should automatically shift that bar to the right.

The same effect happens on the DKPSystem.com main page. If you resize your window high enough, the menus move to the right, but if you resize it too small, it puts the menus all on the left to make room for the content.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Whether or not it shows the "right bar" on the right or left is dependent on your resolution. Due to the fact that the bars are rather wide, they take up a lot of valuable real estate on the screen.

If you jack your resolution up to 1280 wide, it should automatically shift that bar to the right.

Thanks for the quick reply! Is there any way to hard code it to not change? Like making the middle section a set size so it can display on a slightly smaller screen resolution for those people not blessed with widescreens!

(IE at work I am stuck with a smaller screen and try to play with the site during my breaks and such and I can't really see how it is displayed)

Again thanks,

-- Melynda
GM
We Band of Brothers

--
I was told I could spec Ret between 10 and 11 a.m. and do damage at a reasonable level...

[Back to Index]