Password:

Forgot your password?
Guild Bank/Vault showing inside of Webpage

Guild Bank/Vault showing inside of Webpage
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

First off, still loving the service and the sight here.

I know that you have a system inplace to show the guild bank in the website, but quite honestly, our members dont like it cause its not "pretty". So this brings me to my question. How can we show the guild bank from rpgoutfitters inside of our website? Now i know that this is possible because I have seen numerous other sights that allow it. Also, it would act like a frame inside of our sight like how the talent calculator currently is.

If you go to our website - http://thoriumknights.dkpsystem.com/news.php and look at the left menu, we currently have a link that directs you outside of our guild to view the bank.

Please let me know if you are going to encorporate support for this feature or what I would need to do to make this possible.

--
Well what I did was uncheck the guild bank from the admin menu -> menu administration. Then I went to admin menu -> Dynamic Menu Items and created a new menu. The Menu Category was space and then whatever I wanted it called. I named mine to the name of the guild. I then added links to the old bank, the new bank, the new roster system, etc. What I ended up with was a menu on the left just under the Menu Menu with links to all the outside rescources.

----
Eleipher, The Warlock Extraordinaire
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

--
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
I'll be adding support for inline frames for just those purposes.

Then I'll start mimicing the features from the competitors so you don't have to create multiple accounts on different websites/packages.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Just a thought, can you implement the wow roster? Would it be easier than trying to reinvent the wheel? There is so much content there and so many addons.

----
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

--
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster

[Back to Index]