Password:

Forgot your password?
Q about /grss invite

Q about /grss invite
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Do I have to be running the DKP addon for the invites to sync with the calendar? I have the addon installed, can launch the invite list, but I'm not seeing any of my scheduled raids. I am not using the addon for a DKP system (I have another deployed), but I was really interested in the /grss invite option, making our invites easier on the raid leaders.

Is there something I have to do to sync this data up? I'm not seeing much in the DKP explanation to come to a solid conclusion.
It sounds like you're missing one step. Run the "GetGRSSDKP.exe" program that's in the GuildRaidSnapShot folder. This will sync the mod with your data on the website.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
It sounds like you're missing one step. Run the "GetGRSSDKP.exe" program that's in the GuildRaidSnapShot folder. This will sync the mod with your data on the website.

That took care of some of it But it raised another question From the guide, it says it "will now list every Event you had scheduled between the "15 days ago" and "15 days in the future." " I am seeing a meeting that the officers had scheduled on Sunday, and 2 raids (one Tuesday and one Wednesday), but I'm not seeing the Thursday raid. These are all scheduled on the same week. I also have things scheduled on a weekly basis, so I should see some of the things that are scheduled for next week. Guess I'm curious as to why I'm only seeing 1 thing from the past, and the next 2 days.

Thanks again!
Guess I'm curious as to why I'm only seeing 1 thing from the past, and the next 2 days.

That's an error in the documentation. Due to the fact that many guilds run many events, that event window can get filled with events quickly. So I cut it down from 15 days in both directions to 2 days in both directions.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Guess I'm curious as to why I'm only seeing 1 thing from the past, and the next 2 days.

That's an error in the documentation. Due to the fact that many guilds run many events, that event window can get filled with events quickly. So I cut it down from 15 days in both directions to 2 days in both directions.

Ahh--kewl, thanks!

[Back to Index]