Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Bug
Section of the Site Standard Layout Options
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
Good afternoon. I only have a lil bit to completely redo our guilds website and I am trying to select a pre-made color scheme. We i click test it, it works fine, however when I click use it. I get a blank white page with the following error:

Warning: mkdir(): No such file or directory in /websites/dkpsystem.com/codeheader.php on line 653 Warning: copy(settings/dib/csscolors.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/dkpsystem.com/adminscheme.php on line 6 Warning: copy(settings/dib/csscolors.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/dkpsystem.com/adminscheme.php on line 7 Warning: require(settings/dib/csscolors.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/dkpsystem.com/adminscheme.php on line 11 Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'settings/dib/csscolors.php' (include_path='.:/pear/lib:/var/www/pear/lib') in /websites/dkpsystem.com/adminscheme.php on line 11

When I try to use a drop in template it's messed up as well. Things are left out and such. i did just reset the website. I'm not sure if that is an issue right now, but thought I'd throw it in there. Thanks for the help.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Fixed. My apologies.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]