Password:

Forgot your password?
Rank help

Rank help
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

We're in a bit of a bind because our original GM is mia.

Right now account Elsendolf is set to GM and has full site admin priveledges. However, when I log in as him it shows that he's officer in the top right corner. If I click "wrong" he can only request to be site admin - not the top rank guild master. If I go to account administration for that login, it shows that he's guild master.

What am I missing? I'm trying to make Elsendolf Guild Master (as he really is) so that he can in turn promote accounts to "Site Admin" so that I can THEN in turn give more administrative priveleges to people of that rank.

Website in question is: wulfpack.dkpsystem.com
There could be a couple of things going on here.
Most important to note is that an Account with a Rank and admin privileges can still not promote themselves or anyone else to a rank higher than they hold. You need to identify for sure the highest Rank and what account holds that rank.

A couple of things to look at because you stated that in 1 place he shows as an officer and in another as the GM. The main thing you want to make sure of is the rank of his Account not his character. The account rank is what will determine his privileges of on the site.

I know it probably doesn't solve the situation until Chops can look but might help provide some more detail.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
I'm assuming that you are Tsk, right? He's listed as the current GM on the site.

The best solution, to ensure you retain maximum control of the site is, instead to make the top rank "Site Admin" and the next rank down "Guild Master," in effect switching what you've got listed.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
I'm assuming that you are Tsk, right? He's listed as the current GM on the site.

The best solution, to ensure you retain maximum control of the site is, instead to make the top rank "Site Admin" and the next rank down "Guild Master," in effect switching what you've got listed.

Actually no - Tsk is MIA. He has made Elsendolf GM...but I am Rehz and administering the website. SO...I have elsendolf's account info to administer the website and I'm trying to make it so that I can be Rehz and administer things and stop having to login as elsendolf.

So: When I look at Elsendolf website account it shows that he is guild master, but when I log in as him he is ranked as officer.

So: When I look at Elsendolf website account it shows that he is guild master, but when I log in as him he is ranked as officer.

Actually, the Website account for "Elsendorf" is still officer. It's the character that has the rank "Guild Master"

You'll need to try to get a hold of Tsk to get the full GM privileges restored. You can get his email address from the Website Account administration page.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]