Forgot your password?
Two quick calendar suggestions

Two quick calendar suggestions
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Both of these have to do with after signups for an event are closed:

First, it would be extremely helpful to have a view by role option in the drop down menu once signups have closed. Currently the only option is by class or time, making it harder for people who use the signup by role option to see who has signed up for what roles when inviting.

Second, it would also be helpful if those with approval permission can still approve, deny, or waitlist players after signups close. Otherwise, any players who sign up between the last time the officer looked at the signups and the close of signups are simply unapproved.
Good ideas.
Quote by Mediablitz
First, it would be extremely helpful to have a view by role option in the drop down menu once signups have closed. Currently the only option is by class or time, making it harder for people who use the signup by role option to see who has signed up for what roles when inviting.

I opened a ticket for this one a while ago. "I'd kill for this" hehe

http://www.dkpsystem.com/ticket.php?ticketid=27

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
Bumping simply because I still feel this would be extremely useful, especially the addition of a View by Role option in the dropdown menu for events closed for signups for those of us who make use of the Signup by Role option. Thanks!

[Back to Index]