Password:

Forgot your password?
Durotans New Guild Occultist Practitioners

Durotans New Guild Occultist Practitioners
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Guild Recruiting]
Secondary: None

Occultist Practitioners; we are currently looking for more guild staff members, web site administrators, and event holders.

Please contact me at superiorbox@gmail.com ,if you are interested in joining or becoming a commander within the guild.
The new guild website is http://op.guildportal.com (please note there is no www.)

You can also message an O.P. guild member in-game (durotan server only) for an invite to the guild. More possible methods of joining us is to use are web site forum page to leave a comment about joining, we look forward to reading your inquiry especially if you would like to be a guild leader. We currently have over 200 total characters to date, and are working hard to become a well organized end game specialty guild, we do include all character levels, and welcome all styles of play! Guild party groups are specially chosen based on character level and archetype.

thank you for your time, superiorbox

--
Durotan's Premeirer Occultist Practitioners guild is going all the way; Contact a member if your interested!
Isn't it kind of weird to recruit for a guild that is using guildportal.... on the dkpsystem site?

Seems odd to me.
It is just a little bit odd.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Seems odd to me.

/signed

[Back to Index]