Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
DKP Imports puts ALL snapshots into Previous GRSS snapshots...

[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Tickets]
Secondary: None

Go To This Ticket's Page
Creator Spasticon
Public or Private Public
Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Bug
Section of the Site DKP
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (1 votes)
Description:
When I import DKP I will occasionally have bogus entries (say for example Kara bosses, which we don't run as a guild or track DKP for anymore) or lame PvPers who name their pets things like "Garr"... I uncheck those during the DKP import but for some reason those still get added to the DKP history on the previous GRSS snapshots.

I didn't check the box to import those. I don't want them in the ssytem. Please stop bringing in DKP snapshots that are not checked.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
As odd as it might seem, this is actually by design. The mentality is that it's better to have too much than to possibly lose some data. So even though you only check some, the full file is imported to the Snapshots history. It's meant to be a complete comprehensive backup.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Argh.

You obviously don't PvP in a battlegroup with morons who name their pets Garr, etc.

You obviously don't PvP in a battlegroup with morons who name their pets Garr, etc.

One thing I'll be addressing is auto-disabling the auto-snapshots in Battlegrounds, that should solve that particular problem.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]