Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
Not all boss kill got recorded. HELP PLEASE!

[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Tickets]
Secondary: None

Go To This Ticket's Page
Creator StormRaiders
Public or Private Public
Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Bug
Section of the Site DKP
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
This happened twice already so far...
We killed 5 bosses in one raid night, but only 4 boss kills will be recorded when I upload the snapshots after.
All the loots will be recorded, but not the boss kill.
Can you please help me with this problem?
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I import the grss snapshots just as I would any raid. But only maximum of 4 bosses would show up! halp! THANK YOU!
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
A few questions:

1) Does the mod take the snapshots for all the bosses?
2) Did your WoW client crash/disconnect or did you Alt+F4 Close WoW at all on those raid nights
3) If the snapshots are saved, are they missing from the entry page (the one where you choose which snapshots you wish to import)
4) Are the snapshots showing up on the assignment page (the page where you assign points, attendance, etc)
5) Is there a particular boss that's being omitted? Or does it seem to be random?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Ty for responding! Here are the answers:

1)Yes.
2)No.
3)& 4)
All 5 bosses will show on the entry page (where I check the boxes with dates, and boss names). But when I go onto the next page, loots from all 5 bosses will show up, but only show 4 boss kill sections for me to put in attendance & points.

5) Just double checked, and it happened both times on the Leo kill in SSC!
.....that IS odd. I don't suppose you have a copy of the file you uploaded that didn't work, do you? If you do, could you upload it here?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
A few questions:

1) Does the mod take the snapshots for all the bosses?
2) Did your WoW client crash/disconnect or did you Alt+F4 Close WoW at all on those raid nights
3) If the snapshots are saved, are they missing from the entry page (the one where you choose which snapshots you wish to import)
4) Are the snapshots showing up on the assignment page (the page where you assign points, attendance, etc)
5) Is there a particular boss that's being omitted? Or does it seem to be random?

6) Have you tried having another officer in the raid run GRSS at the same time and compare to see if they have all the snap shots or are missing the same data as you.

Another odd ball is whether or not this happens when you are dead and/or how far are you from the boss when it dies. I have seen instances in the past where someone running GRSS was not close enough when the boss died to get the even trigger that indicated death. This usually happend in long multi stage fights where you might be fighting a minor boss before killing the primary boss and thus you are dead clear across some room or cavern and not near the boss when it dies.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Chops
.....that IS odd. I don't suppose you have a copy of the file you uploaded that didn't work, do you? If you do, could you upload it here?

I purged it already I believe >_< ~
but I'll double check when I get home though! is that ok?
Quote by Saudorun
[QUOTE=Chops]
6) Have you tried having another officer in the raid run GRSS at the same time and compare to see if they have all the snap shots or are missing the same data as you.

Another odd ball is whether or not this happens when you are dead and/or how far are you from the boss when it dies. I have seen instances in the past where someone running GRSS was not close enough when the boss died to get the even trigger that indicated death. This usually happend in long multi stage fights where you might be fighting a minor boss before killing the primary boss and thus you are dead clear across some room or cavern and not near the boss when it dies.

That night I was the only one recording the raid ~ others were lazy :x lol.

At first I thought it might be because I died, however, I've died on other bosses also and they still record. And I wasn't too far from the boss those 2 times it happened. And I remember clearly both times I saw the white msg after Leo died saying the snapshot is taken!

We've killed Leo before but never ran into this problem. This started happening the past 2 runs when we killed more than 4 bosses in 1 run. .... we used to only kill 4 max in ssc!

[Back to Index]