Password:

Forgot your password?
Guyild Roster

Guyild Roster
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I have created a guild alliance site. It has grown to 856 members in two days. Now here is my issue. I need to be able to do the following:

1) I need a way that I can edit there guild information (what guild they are in)

2) Is there a way to get an SQL dump into excel and edit it all at once then upload.

3) There should be a way to associate ranks as you import from the armory - Now Blizzard allows you custom make ranking although when I import it from multiple guilds ofcourse it gets confused....lol
Quote by today14u
I have created a guild alliance site. It has grown to 856 members in two days. Now here is my issue. I need to be able to do the following:

1) I need a way that I can edit there guild information (what guild they are in)

2) Is there a way to get an SQL dump into excel and edit it all at once then upload.

3) There should be a way to associate ranks as you import from the armory - Now Blizzard allows you custom make ranking although when I import it from multiple guilds ofcourse it gets confused....lol

On #3 I also replied to your other post. The Armory if I am not mistaken only shows the rank by Numeric value. I think an alliance site for DKPSystem has never been done for. You probably need to submit some feature requests via the ticketing system to Chops.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]