Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
Giving Guild masters on a multi-guild site the ability to see who from their guild has signed up on the website

Giving Guild masters on a multi-guild site the ability to see who from their guild has signed up on the website
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Hey Guys,

I have run into another interesting problem that has surfaced from a fellow guild master on our "Guilds United" site. Basically he has asked if there is a fast way to seerch and see who in his guild has signed up on the website. Well I at first thatought np. But then realized there was a problem.....

First off when looking at the characters in the admin menu there are no guild nemes to sort on (so he could not do it here)

and in the roster section there are no user accounts displayed (which is probably a good idea)

So I then realized that there is no real easy way to do this. Would it be possible to add the guild name as a sortable column on the character (adminstation section)

or should they be a way to filter views by guild....All GM's in this alliance have the ability to manage much of the website content (except perhaps layout which I want to remain consistent)..
Interesting idea. I can definitely do that. I can also think about something like that for the coming Multiple Rosters approach.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Any word on when we might hae the Multi-guild feature implemented. My Roster for my guild alliance site is showing signs of being very outdated and would like to make an update but if this is close to releasing I will wait and leverage the new feature.
Tomorrow

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]