Forgot your password?
Gallery Suggestions

Gallery Suggestions
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

My wish-list for the gallery feature for your review:

- Ability to choose the display order of pictures, i.e. date asc/desc vs name asc/desc
- Ability to choose which picture is used as the album thumbnail.
- Ability to limit view/post/comment rights via individual sub-galleries vs the entire gallery.

If these options are already available, then I apologize because I could not find them in the administration area. Thank you!

Edited: I forgot something I meant to include:
- Latest photo module - ?? Not sure what you call them here, the blocks on the side of the page (menus i suppose), it would be nice if we could have one the listed say, the last 5 photos that were posted. Possibly even a thumbnail of each but I'd like that to be optional as my particular site is already a bit too cluttered, lol. Or, if someone already knows the php code to do that, if they could post it, that would be awesome.
- Latest photo module - ?? Not sure what you call them here, the blocks on the side of the page (menus i suppose), it would be nice if we could have one the listed say, the last 5 photos that were posted. Possibly even a thumbnail of each but I'd like that to be optional as my particular site is already a bit too cluttered, lol. Or, if someone already knows the php code to do that, if they could post it, that would be awesome.

Neat. I really like that. The others are things that are planned, but this is an excellent idea.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
-Ability to assign separate permissions for sub-categories.

For example, my guild is holding a logo design contest and we want the gallery where these are posted to be kept to officers and higher, but the remaining galleries to be available to general membership.

--
Malice
Band of Idiots

[Back to Index]