Password:

Forgot your password?
Guild Bank

Guild Bank
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

How can i get the guild bank ONLY to upload to the site, it seems when i upload it, it uploads the guild bank random bags on my character

--
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. You don't want the DKP Profiler to update your character profile, and only import the items from the Guild Vault?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. You don't want the DKP Profiler to update your character profile, and only import the items from the Guild Vault?

no... what i am saying is that my character profile items are showing up in the Guild Bank on the website. Maybe i will just delete the old DKP Profiler file and restart

--
Ohh...I see.

The "Guild Bank Characters" will show all items on the character (it's always done this for guild bank characters). If you have a character you want to make a guild bank, it's expected that that character is exclusively a guild bank.

If your character is showing on the Guild Bank page and you don't want that, you need to unmark it as a "Guild Bank Character" by going to Admin > Characters, and editing your character.

--
Quote by Chops
Ohh...I see.

The "Guild Bank Characters" will show all items on the character (it's always done this for guild bank characters). If you have a character you want to make a guild bank, it's expected that that character is exclusively a guild bank.

If your character is showing on the Guild Bank page and you don't want that, you need to unmark it as a "Guild Bank Character" by going to Admin > Characters, and editing your character.

I thought the purpose for the WoW guild Vault was to eliminate the usage of bank character, there is no way to record just the vault items, and not the bags

--

I thought the purpose for the WoW guild Vault was to eliminate the usage of bank character, there is no way to record just the vault items, and not the bags

Precisely, however the the guild bank character functionality has remained for backwards compatibility (and some guilds don't trust the guild vault with epic gear).

If your bags and bank are showing on the guild bank, it means that your character is still configured as a guild bank character, hence my advice to go to Admin > Characters, edit your character, and uncheck the box for "Guild bank".

--
Currently i have no character that are marked as Guild Bank characters... i haven't for sometime now.

--
Alrighty, looking at your guild bank page, what should I be looking for. Everything I see is listed as a "Tab" and not as a "Character", verifying what you said about your character not being a guild bank.

--
Odd, cause i just went to the bank page and this is what i see

--
That, too, is what I see. What in that is wrong?

--
Quote by Chops
That, too, is what I see. What in that is wrong?

My guild Vault only has 3 tabs the tabs are named...

Misc
Weapons
Armor

there is no tab named...

Tab1
Tab2
Tab3
Bag1
Bag2

There should only be 3 boxes that appear when you click on <View by Character... Misc, Weapons, Armor

--
Alrighty. There is a bug that doesn't delete the old vault items, those aren't actually the bags from your characters, those are likely the old names of the bank tabs.

Head to Admin > Guild Banks, and delete the offending tabs.

Then see what actually gets recreated. It's possible those items are just latently there.

--

[Back to Index]