Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Bug
Section of the Site Accounts
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (1 votes)
Description:
For the past few days, I can't select a web account and change their rank.

When I do, I get a validation error indicating "Passwords do not match".

I'm not changing the password.

Thanks!
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Interesting. I can't seem to reproduce it. What is the Account you're trying to promote, and to what rank are you trying to promote him/her?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Don't have one right now. When it happened the last few times, I just told them to click the "Wrong?" link and approved it that way.

Could it by my browser? I'm running Mozilla FF 3 Beta 5.

--
Quaiche - Addon Author, Druid, and Guild Leader for Benevolent Thuggery on Dragonblight
It happened again last night, but as happens with these cases, the new member needed access to the site so rather than file a ticket and make them wait, we had them click the "Wrong?" link and processed it that way.

I'll try to create a test account and see if it happens on that one.

--
Quaiche - Addon Author, Druid, and Guild Leader for Benevolent Thuggery on Dragonblight
On our guild site, benethugs.dkpsystem.org there is a pending account called "Q_TEST"

I am using Firefox 3.0 RC

When I go to that user in the Website Accounts admin panel and click on "Resend Email Validation", I get the error "Passwords Must Match".

When I created that account, I DID give it a password. However, I have NOT performed the email validation.

--
/bump

--
Alrighty. It seems that even though the fields are hidden, that the firefox beta is still filling in your current password into the "Password 1" field.

Click "Edit this User's Password" and just delete the entry, and then save. It'll work then. Until then, I'll incorporate a fix into the coming patch.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]