Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Bug
Section of the Site Characters/Roster
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
For some reason my character roster's "class" field is broken. You're not given any choices of class when you create a character (even though the choices are available in the admin section) and it's also missing the "Assassin" class. Originally, there were TWO Assassin classes so I deleted one... I think this may have somehow messed up the coding. I have no coding experience so I have no idea how to fix this.

I'm also not able to add any custom classes. It's basically STUCK at the default and is non-editable. Overall, the whole class system in this template is pretty lacking from what I can see. It needs some work.

How do I fix this?
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
We just deployed the new "Roster" functionality, supporting multiple games, so there might still be a few bugs to work out.

I'm working on your issue right now, and will inform you when it's resolved.

My apologies for this.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Alrighty. It looks like I've got this issue under control. Thank you for pointing it out and please let me know if you've got further problems.

--
Quote by Chops
Alrighty. It looks like I've got this issue under control. Thank you for pointing it out and please let me know if you've got further problems.

I am having the same problems. When I go to set up my class it only lets me choose assassin. This goes for anyone else who sings up to my site.

I am having the same problems. When I go to set up my class it only lets me choose assassin. This goes for anyone else who sings up to my site.

Thanks for the heads up. I've fixed your site, and identified the cause of the problem.

--

[Back to Index]