Password:

Forgot your password?
Error on Main Site

Error on Main Site
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: [Support]

An error occurred that is preventing the site from displaying properly. Please contact DKPSystem.com to have this fixed. Thank you.

No-one has made any changes today Chops.

Can you please invesitgate and advise?

Thanks,

Aldor
FTR I noticed it on another site too:

http://scarlethand.dkpsystem.com/news.php

So I assume this is serverside?
Something definitely wrong, my site's CSS isn't loading, I just get the plain white background, and when I go into the Admin menu and try to do something, I get "You don't have permission to access /adminlogin.php on this server." even though I'm logged in as the site admin.
I am getting this error on all pages of our DKP site
Same issue. Website loads reading:

"An error occurred that is preventing the site from displaying properly. Please contact DKPSystem.com to have this fixed. Thank you."
Quote by Markane
Same issue. Website loads reading:

"An error occurred that is preventing the site from displaying properly. Please contact DKPSystem.com to have this fixed. Thank you."

We're down as well. I've logged a ticket about this.

http://www.dkpsystem.com/ticket.php?ticketid=510

Chops is very good about getting things running, and crediting accounts for downtime+ (typically it's whatever you were down PLUS some extra time).

My Guild site is fubared as well. Can you roll it back or something?

Having the same issue as the rest.
Quote by Aztek
My Guild site is fubared as well. Can you roll it back or something?

Having the same issue as the rest.

Well, same issue as everyone else. Website not loading properly and I do not have access to any admin functions. I came here hoping to find a cause, but at least I know I'm not the only one.
I've got the same problems on my site. It seems that as time goes by I'm losing access to more and more things.

Guess i'll just keep checking back for updates.

-= Aliina =-
Que Sera Sera - Garona
Having trouble accessing Admin features as well. unable to post "news" on the home-page. just for reference.
I'm getting the same error on my site.
Our site is also not displaying the CSS layout
Same with Despised.dkpsystem.com
Thanks for all the notifications, everyone, I very much appreciate it.

This was a network-wide issue, and while the fault tolerance for this specific hardware issue normally kicks in properly, it failed to this time. The problem has been repaired. If you're experiencing further problems, try simply closing the browser and re-opening it.

All accounts will be given a 5-day extension for this unexpected downtime.

Thanks everyone, and I offer my sincerest apologies to all those who weren't able to get to their site this morning.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Looks like secondary problems are still there -- site very slow, and attempting to post to forums gives service not available errors after a long wait.
(exquisitepain.dkpsystem.com)
Is this related to the forbidden access stuff? cuz duskraiders.dkpsysetem.com and even responding to threads on here reports no access
Yeah I'm still getting the odd access denied error as well, though most of the time it seems to work ...
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum.php on this server.
Apache/2.2.4 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.2.3-1ubuntu6.3 Server at www.duskraiders.dkpsystem.com Port 80

I get this about every other page load if not more. refreshing can sometimes cure it. happens on our subdomain and the main dkpsystem.com site as well.

its starting to get very annoying is there an ETA on this?
Quote by gaal
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum.php on this server.
Apache/2.2.4 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.2.3-1ubuntu6.3 Server at www.duskraiders.dkpsystem.com Port 80

I get this about every other page load if not more. refreshing can sometimes cure it. happens on our subdomain and the main dkpsystem.com site as well.

its starting to get very annoying is there an ETA on this?

We're running into this today as well

[Back to Index]