Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Support
Section of the Site DKP
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
I'm trying to get the reporting on attendance and loot received (preferably in both "Current Standings" and "Raid Reporting")

I've added the Custom Column for Items into the Current standings report, and when I use the "test" button (column creation), I get back the expected results. However, when I view the report, I'm not seeing any data for the column (just has a "-"). Am I missing something?

Also, is there any customization available for the raid reporting columns? (specifically, can I place a "# items received" column in there that will show (quickly) how many items people have received in the past X events?)
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Your custom column should be working now.

Also, is there any customization available for the raid reporting columns? (specifically, can I place a "# items received" column in there that will show (quickly) how many items people have received in the past X events?)

At the moment, no. But the DKP System is scheduled for an overhaul over the next month, and the Raid Analysis will be getting some much-needed improvements.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks again for fixing my custom column, and nice to hear that the raid analysis will be getting some lovin.. That and the Current standing are the big draws for us (for the DKP part)

Kkir

[Back to Index]