Password:

Forgot your password?
Calling Out for Help...

Calling Out for Help...
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Does anyone have a good working version of the Suicide Kings MOD... the one on the Cursegaming has alot of bugs... Chops do you have a version of the MOD that goes along with your site.

--
Which version are you currently using? And are you using regular Suicide Kings or Suicide Kings Geo?

I was using SKG 4.2.2 (pretty sure that was it) up until about 2-3 months ago and it was working fine. I know that the regular Suicide Kings mod was revamped not too long ago, and I believe Suicide Kings Geo is up to 6.59 as of last month. I haven't tried either of the new ones yet.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
Quote by Nitesbane
Which version are you currently using? And are you using regular Suicide Kings or Suicide Kings Geo?

I was using SKG 4.2.2 (pretty sure that was it) up until about 2-3 months ago and it was working fine. I know that the regular Suicide Kings mod was revamped not too long ago, and I believe Suicide Kings Geo is up to 6.59 as of last month. I haven't tried either of the new ones yet.

Using SKG... due to SK is giving alot of errors and such, any help would be great

--

[Back to Index]