Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Bug
Section of the Site DKP
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
Firstly a short backstory; Between TBC and WotLK we reduced all member's DKP to 10% of it's original value. This was achieved by decaying the DKP over the course of one day. Unfortunately this was performed during the period in which you appear to have had problems with the decay function, however, eventually everything was calculated correctly.

All was working well, until sometime between now, and when the DKP system was last updated (Friday). Current standings now appear to be calculated either with the pre-decayed value added in somewhere, or they have simply rolled back to their pre-WotLK state. I am unable to tell which. As new raids have been added, I am obviously unable to perform the decay on the system again to rectify the issue.

Your swift assistance is most appreciated.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
The problem is that if you were to set the decay to one day, like you did, all future events should decay as well. Disabling decay undoes the decay (as the systems can switch back and forth between each).

AT this point, your best bet is to run a Mass Adjustment and give everyone the appropriate negative adjustments to get them where you want them to go. At the moment, there's no way yet to do an automatic X% reduction of everyone's totals.

Hope that helps.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I see, thanks for your help. The only thing is, it has been working perfectly fine for the past 5 weeks. Is there a reason this problem has chosen to manifest itself now?

For a few weeks, the decay wasn't calculating at all. For most guilds, this amount isn't very big, which is why it took so long to notice.

But when it was fixed to run, the difference was huge and that's why everything seemed to be normal. New raids weren't decaying for you like they should have been.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]