Forgot your password?
Delete an account.

Delete an account.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hi,

I have probably, a very stupid question so please forgive me. I spent quite a few hours trying to figure this out, and for the life of me, cannot seem to delete an account on our site. I have full admin rights, but cannot seem to delete old accounts that people have been long gone on. Please help
Admin > Characters and Accounts > Website Accounts, click [Edit] next to the account you wish to delete, then click the [Delete] button.

That said, even with Full Admin privs, you cannot delete any accounts that are the same rank as you or above. You can only delete or edit accounts that are below your rank.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
http://insertsitenamehere.dkpsystem.com/adminlogin.php

Click on [Edit] to the right of the account name you wish to delete, and at the bottom there is a delete button. Click away

*EDIT*

Damn Chops beat me to it... gg DKPSystem.com

I didn't know the rank thing though, that's good to know.
Ok here is the odd thing. They are all below my rank, but when I click on the Edit button there is no delete button at the bottom. Just a cancel and save one. Any idea what I am doing wrong? Feel dumb as hell atm
Quote by mangymutt
Ok here is the odd thing. They are all below my rank, but when I click on the Edit button there is no delete button at the bottom. Just a cancel and save one. Any idea what I am doing wrong? Feel dumb as hell atm

For that, you'll have to get the super-admin to delete the account (The top ranked account), or someone with "Full Administrative Privileges"

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]