Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Bug
Section of the Site Other/Misc
Urgency (2 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
Vent Server Status box will not populate beyond the title of the vent server. None of the channels will appear and none of the people logged onto vent will appear. I have deleted and reentered the proper information, but it will not change.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Looking at your vent setup, this is all that's being returned from your server. What host do you use? Some hosts have settings in their config that make querying in such a way impossible.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Looking at your vent setup, this is all that's being returned from your server. What host do you use? Some hosts have settings in their config that make querying in such a way impossible.

I use hostventrilo.com and it has always shown before now, so I don't think that the host is the problem. I'll have to doublecheck.
I use hostventrilo.com and it has always shown before now, so I don't think that the host is the problem. I'll have to doublecheck.

The program that I checked it with is the "ventrilo_status" script provided by Ventrilo. If this isn't returning any further information, then it is indeed a server-side setting. They may have changed config on you (maybe migrating your vent server over to a new one with a different config).

But it's definitely server-side.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]