Password:

Forgot your password?
Disappearing Raid SignUps

Disappearing Raid SignUps
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Many of the members of our guild have reported that their raid sign ups keep disappearing. It's not one person or a particular class that seems to be having the issue but is seems to happen to random people. One had his sign ups for the whole week disappear.

I've tried to peruse this site to see if I could find a similar issue but either the topic isn't jumping out at me or I'm just thick

Has anyone else seen this issue?

Thanks,

-= Aliina =-

Que Sera Sera - Garona
Could you point me in the direction of an event in question, or is it happening to all events?

If you click "Event Log" on an affected event, does it mention anything about the character whose signups are disappearing?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
It's happened for multiple events and with multiple folks. I've had reports of it on 1/23 and 1/30 for certain. Two different people stating their sign ups were completely removed. Others have stated in guild that their sign ups have gone missing (it's amazing a source of great agitation every raid leader's dream... )

Event log doesn't seem to show for past events so I can't really see what happened with them. The current ones aren't showing anything unusual.

Thanks for your help

[Back to Index]