Password:

Forgot your password?
Members not able to sign for raids.

Members not able to sign for raids.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Ive gone through all the settings and its got me stumped. I made sure the people in question had the rights to sign for the raids, i also checked the signup details for the raids and they still cannot sign, as im writing this ive had 3 more people say the same thing ><
Are they able to go through the motions (choose a character, choose a role, click "Submit") and it's just not taking, or are they not able to see the signup prompt at all?

Aside: Hey, do you play Dota, and if so, is your Battle.net name also "BullShh"?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Afraid I don’t even know what Dota is, been playing WOW since it launched and had a dabble on WAR online and Conan, must say I wasn’t impressed with Conan.

We managed to get to the bottom of the issue it seems that peoples ranks got changed to their in game ranks, so with the forum ranks being different it kinda screwed it all up. Would the guild profile upload change the ranks?

BTW id like to thank you for all the help you have given us, and the effort you put into keeping this going. Oh and im looking forward to some of the new things you are implementing. Keep up the good work buddy.

Yeah don't use the guild profile/dump to update character levels. If they differ at all from the website vs ingame, the file you upload will change everyone to whatever their ingame rank is.

I made this mistake a couple months ago and had to go through 100+ characters and change them back to the correct website ranks.

--
Followers of Nobility

We managed to get to the bottom of the issue it seems that peoples ranks got changed to their in game ranks, so with the forum ranks being different it kinda screwed it all up. Would the guild profile upload change the ranks?

Yeah, the uploader will change the ranks of the characters, but not of the accounts (unless you use the "Rank Synchronizer" at the end of the upload process).

A recent change was that the signups limit the characters by character rank, rather than account rank.

Why do you keep your character ranks different than their in-game ranks?

PS And you're very welcome

PPS Dang, I was hoping it would have been you. Dota is just a Warcraft 3 mod/map. If you've ever seen the following, that's what they're playing/singing about (I hear Basshunter is going on a US tour, so excited):

--
I made this mistake a couple months ago and had to go through 100+ characters and change them back to the correct website ranks.

When the mass character editor goes live (just like the new mass account editor), that'll help with making that process a lot easier

--
lol - DotA + Basshunter song = awesome.
Quote by Yoru
lol - DotA + Basshunter song = awesome.

Hah! I love Basshunter. So does my wife, and she's not a gamer.

This is getting way off track, but in our wedding reception, we had a pretty awesome "internet set" of popular internet tracks: it started with the Rick Roll, then Dota, then the Numa Numa song, and ended with (though these aren't exactly internet songs, but they're still awesome dance-tracks) Cotton Eye Joe and Scatman.

Just about the most epic 5-song dance set ever.

--
Cotton Eye Joe and Scatman.

LoL love them songs.

Why do you keep your character ranks different than their in-game ranks?

The forums are kept simple, we tend to just use 2 ranks on the forums, raid member and then a member. The reason we do this is to minimise on admin. I’ve ran the guild now for 4 years and used several different sites ect and ended up spending hours each day doing admin, so I aimed to try and cut it down as much as possible to free up my time. I now get to go jogging and work off this gut I’ve built up since I started wow

[Back to Index]