Password:

Forgot your password?
DKP page

DKP page
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I've noticed when looking through my site that certain DKP pages are really big. The content pushes the tables and makes the right menu appear off the screen.

Can this be fixed in the menu layout file? Or is it something I cannot change.

--
It's a common misconception that Rogues "do it" from the front or even, on rare occasion, laterally. While there was a brief period in the sixties where such things might have been in vogue, these days it's understood that the best position for rogues worldwide is directly behind. Indeed, many roguish feats demand it.
I've noticed when looking through my site that certain DKP pages are really big. The content pushes the tables and makes the right menu appear off the screen.

Can this be fixed in the menu layout file? Or is it something I cannot change.

I don't think it is something you can change as the table size of the content for the DKP is what is pushing it.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
wrap the middle with a div and set overflow:scroll in the style... that should make it scroll if it's too big.

--
wrap the middle with a div and set overflow:scroll in the style... that should make it scroll if it's too big.

Ah yes I see now. So this is specifically what I did
<div style="overflow:auto">
<!-- System:Content -->
</div>

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

Ah yes I see now. So this is specifically what I did
<div style="overflow:auto">
<!-- System:Content -->
</div>

Thanks. I just put that code to use.

Is it possible to change what information is shown on the current standings page? Could I remove the Avg Earned and Spent Per Week columns?

--
It's a common misconception that Rogues "do it" from the front or even, on rare occasion, laterally. While there was a brief period in the sixties where such things might have been in vogue, these days it's understood that the best position for rogues worldwide is directly behind. Indeed, many roguish feats demand it.
Not yet, but that's soemthing I've got planned to do soon.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

Ok cool.

--

Ok cool.

Done! Check out in the DKP section, the item "Current Standings Page"

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]