Password:

Forgot your password?
grss snapshot suggestion/question

grss snapshot suggestion/question
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: [Support] [Suggestions]

Ok i have been useing the grss mod for awhile now and i am slowly learning things about it, but i have a few questions. These are just a couple things I would like to see implemented or maybe im doing something wrong thanks ahead of time.

Ok so i run the grss mod threw a raid and it records all the loot and all the bosses (sometimes its alot of loot and bosses on naxx nights). I record what I charge for each item when the loot window pops up, and we end the raid and i got upload the file. It always takes me forever beacuse the way it is layed out on that page is all the loot with a date and time in one long list and then under all the loot is am even longer list with all the raid members present for each boss kill.

What im asking is there a way to award in game the amount of dkp you want to give for each boss and if not is there anyway you might could break up the loot list into something like

Flame Leviathan 2009-04-15 19:39:35
(then list all loot aquired after the boss died until the next one dies)
Freya's Choker of Warding - 5dkp
The Leviathan's Coil - 5dkp
Rising Sun - 5dkp

XT-002 2009-04-15 20:04:35
Loot - 5dkp
Loot - 5dkp
Loot - 5dkp

and so on because this would make it so much easier for me to split the points up for each boss.instead of haveing to scroll up and down trying to figure out when a boss died so i can divide up the loot between them thanks

--
you suck i rock
The new version of the mod (that's not yet out yet) has much improved functionality for zero sum systems.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]