Password:

Forgot your password?
snapshot import question

snapshot import question
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: [General]

ok my question is when you import a snapshot and loot, it gives you who was in the raid, on the waiting list and just online in the guild. what im wanting to know is say im redistributing 15 points to a 25 man raid, and i want to award 50% of that and record the attendance for the people on the waiting list or in the guild, how can i accomplist this the easiest way. can i check the box for the person in question and maybe even type 50% for the ammount box? or if i leave it blank will it take the 15 points and split it with say 26 people now since i have the box checked for someone in the waiting list.

--
you suck i rock
or if i leave it blank will it take the 15 points and split it with say 26 people now since i have the box checked for someone in the waiting list.

That is what it would do, currently. You can specify an override value for those, but entering "50%" as the value won't do anything useful there.

If you're going to redistribute, though, I'd recommend either giving full distribution to everyone, or switch to static boss values. Mixing redisitrubion with static override amounts can be both tedious for you, and will definitely mess with your averages.

The only alternative, in this situation, is to do the math manually: Take the total points spent, and set the amounts accordingly with your custom formula.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
thanks for the info, i was afraid that was going to be the answer

BUT! on a side note i love all the new chnages to the mod the past month. it makes life alot better.

**pats chops back**

--
you suck i rock

[Back to Index]