Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Suggestion
Section of the Site Event Schedule/Signups
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
As I use the event calendar more and more I find myself often flipping back and forth and back again between the signup and the DKP status...

Being able to relate an event category to a DKP system and show the appropriate attendance stats on the signup would save me hours a week... Personally being able to show 2 would be nice, but one would suffice!
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
When you're uploading your DKP information, you can associate the raids information with a calendar event. Then on the calendar, when you click on the event, you use the drop down to switch between "Signups" and "Attendance" as well as aggregate data like "Present for all snapshots" and "Attended at least once"

Or am I not understanding your question.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
When you're uploading your DKP information, you can associate the raids information with a calendar event. Then on the calendar, when you click on the event, you use the drop down to switch between "Signups" and "Attendance" as well as aggregate data like "Present for all snapshots" and "Attended at least once"

Or am I not understanding your question.

Thats a great feature and I didn't know it existed...

What I'm looking for if before the event happens though.

For example, right now my guild has 6 amazingly skilled priests - we need 4 per raid, and they all are neck and neck on attendance. So it's not that I can clearly say priest A has been here more than priest B so he deserves to go ont his raid, I have to go look at his 60 day attendance and then compare it...
Ahhh. I see what you're requesting now. Yeah, this one isn't currently possible. It's an interesting idea though. It's not one I can guarantee getting implemented, but it's something for me to chew on.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]