Password:

Forgot your password?
Multiple Member Entries in DKP Standings

Multiple Member Entries in DKP Standings
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I noticed as I was uploading dkp to my website last night that there is one member who is listed about 7 or 8 times on the dkp list. I'm not sure how this happened. ??

--
It's a common misconception that Rogues "do it" from the front or even, on rare occasion, laterally. While there was a brief period in the sixties where such things might have been in vogue, these days it's understood that the best position for rogues worldwide is directly behind. Indeed, many roguish feats demand it.
It doesn't look like anyone has a bunch of duplicates in the DKP standings right now...did you do something to it?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
It doesn't look like anyone has a bunch of duplicates in the DKP standings right now...did you do something to it?

Yeah messing with it now. For some reason I had about 7 characters all with the same name.. not sure how that happened. I'm deleting all but one.

--
It's a common misconception that Rogues "do it" from the front or even, on rare occasion, laterally. While there was a brief period in the sixties where such things might have been in vogue, these days it's understood that the best position for rogues worldwide is directly behind. Indeed, many roguish feats demand it.

[Back to Index]