Forgot your password?
Chops, I need my Layout refreshed Please

Chops, I need my Layout refreshed Please
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Advanced Layout]
Secondary: None

Hi Chops,

When pulling my default layout it has older content then the current. I don’t know why I can’t seem to understand this layout crap. I think it throws me off when every time I attempt to try and modify it. It’s always out of date or something and I'm afraid to lose what I have on there already. I understand the linking of the CSS and all that but, is the correct way to get the layout by right clicking and clicking on view source and editing that then saving? The last time I did this, it made the few changes I did but it changed the rest of my page to look like you’re DKP home page. Maybe I need a dam picture drew out for me I don’t know. But it holding back my Ideas I want as an image for my guild. LOL

Little frustrated

--
Painkillerle
You'll want to right click the "Layout File" link and click "Save Target As" or "Save Link As"

That's the best route.

I have a backup of the file that was up there, so if something happens, I can just try to dig it out for ya.

There are a number of advances to the advanced layout stuff coming that should help with making it a little more "fault tolerant".

--
It's all in the reflexes.
You'll want to right click the "Layout File" link and click "Save Target As" or "Save Link As"

That's the best route.

I have a backup of the file that was up there, so if something happens, I can just try to dig it out for ya.

There are a number of advances to the advanced layout stuff coming that should help with making it a little more "fault tolerant".

When I do this is it not suppose to load the current info? And if not do I have to change everything for it to not load old content when I upload?

--
Painkillerle
It's a download of the last thing you uploaded.

--
It's a download of the last thing you uploaded.

ok Thanks

--
Painkillerle
Hi Chops,

Can you put my layout file back to the original? I have it so screwed up from the last few uploads I don't no where to start.

LOL
Thanks

--
Painkillerle
Yeah, that is pretty bad. I'll see what I can uncover.

--
The ORiginal, ORIGINAL, like the files that were there when you signed up? Or the original like was there a few days ago?

If a few days ago, any idea from how many days back?

--
The ORiginal, ORIGINAL, like the files that were there when you signed up? Or the original like was there a few days ago?

If a few days ago, any idea from how many days back?

Like when I signed up please

--
Painkillerle
Here ya go, you cna use these files.

I'm working on the site generation stuff from your settings, so hopefully I can get this going properly for ya.

--
Here ya go, you cna use these files.

I'm working on the site generation stuff from your settings, so hopefully I can get this going properly for ya.

LOL yah I seen that my layout was working on firefox now

Thanks

--
Painkillerle

[Back to Index]